Compete against your friends and develop your skills at our fantastic beachside mini golf course, popular with young and old alike.
The 18 hole course has a range of exciting and challenging features, daring you to strive for a hole in one, all whilst enjoying magnificent ocean views of stunning Lorne.
- Family (4 people)$40.00
- Super PassExperience all the family fun activities on offer at the Lorne Sea Baths!
Swimming Pool, Bumper Boats, Aqua Orb, Trampolines & Mini Golf
- Individual Super Pass$35.00
- Group Super Pass$110.00
Every day 9.00am to 4.30pm
Please note we are closed on Christmas Day
Mini Golf Rules
- Only paying customers or persons accompanying paying customers are permitted on the miniature golf course
- All players must start on the first hole and progress in order; skipping holes or going back is prohibited
- Four players per group only
- No food or drink on the course
- Use only short putting strokes. Full swings are prohibited and dangerous.
- Do not step on garden beds.
- Do not climb trees or fences.
- Footwear is required at all times.
- Please return clubs and balls to reception.
- Small children must be actively supervised by a parent or guardian.
- Any behaviour that adversely affects the safety or comfort of other guests is prohibited