Our stunning outdoor pool provides an excellent lap-swimming facility for both the recreational and serious swimmer.
A 33 metre long freshwater pool, it is a fabulous training and relaxation facility for swimmers of all levels.
- Casual Entry$10.50
- Under 3 years (with paying adult)FREE
- Family Swim (4 people)$35
- Additional family member$8.50
Lap Swimming Prices
- Single Entry$6.50
- 10 Pass Pack$55.00
- 20 Pass Pack$100.00
- Water Fun PassEnjoy all the water activities that the Lorne Sea Baths Offers!
Swimming Pool, Hydro Baths & Aqua Orb
- Individual Water Pass$25
- Group Water Pass (4 people)$80
- Super PassExperience all the family fun activities on offer at the Lorne Sea Baths!
Swimming Pool, Bumper Boats, Aqua Orb, Trampolines & Mini Golf
- Individual Super Pass$35
- Group Super Pass (4 people)$110
7 Days a week 10.00am to 5.00pm
Lap Swimming (from 26th December 2019)
8.00am – 10.00am
5.30pm – 6.30pm
Please note these times are for the 2019/2020 Summer Season.
Times will alter from 26th January2020
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry.
- Parents Supervise, Lifeguards save lives.
- Children under the age of 10 must be actively supervised by a parent/guardian at all times. Guardians must be 16 years or older. Parents must have a clear view of the child at all times.
- Children under 5 must be constantly supervised & within arm’s length parent/guardian at all times. If the child is in the water, the parent/guardian must be in the water too.
- Children of limited swimming ability and/or using floatation aids must be accompanied in the water by an adult at all times regardless of age.
- Unsupervised children of any age will be removed from the water if the lifeguard is concerned about their safety.
- Recognised and appropriate swimwear must be worn at all times in the pool.
- Running, pushing, bombing, somersault and sitting on shoulders are all strictly not permitted in the pool area.
- Do not sit on the lane ropes.
- Permission to take photographs or videos must be obtained from management. Cameras (including on mobile phones) are not permitted in the change rooms.
- Staff instructions and signs must be followed at all times.
- Abusive, disruptive or offensive behaviour or language is not permitted in the facility.
- No glass objects or alcohol may be taken into the pool area.
- No dogs or pets are allowed in the pool area.
- Patrons under the influence of alcohol or drugs are not permitted in the pool area.
- Smoking is not permitted in the pool area.
- Patrons must shower before entering the pools.
- Toddlers should wear aqua nappies.
- Patrons are advised not to bring valuables into the pool area if being unattended. Lockers are available.
- Management accepts no responsibility for lost or stolen belongings.