Indulge and revitalise in Lorne Sea Baths’ magnificent Hydrobaths.
Kept at a beautiful 32-35°C, the water includes therapeutic mineral salts and with the press of a button you can fill the bath with soothing bubbles.
An experience like no other, treat yourself to complete relaxation and renewal.
Hydrobaths contain heated, turbulent, aerated water. If for any reason you are concerned this may affect you adversely, we advise you to seek medical advice prior to use. In particular, patrons who are pregnant, suffer from heart disease, have physical injury or are over 50 years of age should consult with a medical practitioner before using the spas.
- Do not put your head under water
- Do not use the Hydrobaths while under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Using the spa after certain medications may also cause adverse effects – please seek medical advice if you are unsure
- Do not stay in the spa for longer than 15 minutes at a time
- Do not use the spa unless other people are present
- Keep hydrated with drinking water
- Persons under the age of 12 must be actively supervised (within arm’s length) by a parent/guardian at all times
- Patrons must shower before using the spa